POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Can I set... : Re: Can I set... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can I set...
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 30 Dec 1999 17:17:24
Message: <386bd9f4@news.povray.org>
If I understand you correctly, the answer is no. You can set those things in
an .ini file, but not in the .pov file.

I made up a bunch of template .ini files with some of the specifics I want
and then use them to make individualized files for the project I am working
on.

"Jack" <omr### [at] sydcomnet> wrote in message
Some of the commands and (system) variables inside my pov file. I am trying
to do a simple method of changing a variable to vary the "Quality" figure. I
put it in a file as a #declare but it made no difference. The other thing I
want to do is direct the graphics file output to a folder I specify in my
pov file.
Does this make sense? Can anyone help?
--
Take care,