POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : It's not a christmas card : Re: stereoscopic 3D with POV-Ray Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:26:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: stereoscopic 3D with POV-Ray
From: 3Dude
Date: 30 Dec 1999 02:30:42
Message: <386b0a22@news.povray.org>
Oh, I've tried them all. For images with a lot of red or blue the
gray scale method works best. When I convert stereo photos to
anaglyph I try them as color anaglyphs and gray scale and
choose the one that works best. I also use the Stereoscope Java
applet on my web sites so the viewer can decide for him/her self
which is best.

HB