POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Windows shell for DOS CMPEG utility : Windows shell for DOS CMPEG utility Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:20:36 EDT (-0400)
  Windows shell for DOS CMPEG utility
From: Sander
Date: 29 Dec 1999 18:02:22
Message: <386a92fe@news.povray.org>
If you like to try out the Windows shell I made for the well known DOS
utility CMPEG: it can be found here
http://huizen.dds.nl/~alexian/cmpg.zip
I presume you're familiar with CMPEG here and that you have cmpeg.exe plus
its control files somewhere on your hd; later on I will (if necessary) make
some clarifying remarks about this program.
I haven't tested it thoroughly, so I would welcome any comments.

--
Regards,
Sander