POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Objects Collection - news : POV-Ray Objects Collection - news Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Objects Collection - news
From: Micha Riser
Date: 2 Jan 2000 19:45:57
Message: <386FF1CB.4AD5CDD1@datacomm.ch>
Hello POV-Newbies, POV-Lovers and Masters of POV-Ray!

Are you looking for a particular object? Do you just want to study some
pov source code for learning about it?
Do you have written or modeled some nice POV-Ray objects you want to
share with others?

If yes, then you probably want to have a look at the POV-Ray Objects
Collection! This is a free collection of objects where everybody can
download as well as submit models. There are currently nearly 200
objects available and with your help it'll become even more!
A place for newbies as well as for advanced users, so why not just have
a look at it?!

The POV-Ray Objects Collection is located at:
 http://povobjects.virtualave.net/

Happy Ray-Tracing!
- Micha

P.S. I'm currently testing some new servers. Please tell me if you
encounter problems.

 email:                      mic### [at] michavirtualavenet
 visit my homepage:          http://micha.virtualave.net
 POVRay Objects Collection:  http://povobjects.virtualave.net