POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : How to animate "look_at"? : Re: How to animate "look_at"? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:31:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to animate "look_at"?
From: Phil Clute
Date: 29 Dec 1999 14:42:41
Message: <386A6433.9AFF7808@tiac.net>
> I read it, but I still haven't find anything concernig "look_at".

I'm not sure if that page will have anything concerning
look_at specifically but changing the camera location and
look_at are the same as moving anything else in your scene.

Oh and as Nieminen Juha pointed out, you can change the look_at to
this:

camera
{
  location  <0,2,-10>
  look_at  MyCamera
}

It works the same...
I was just kinda sleepy when I posted the first time. :)
--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.