POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : 3D Splines : 3D Splines Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  3D Splines
From: mskjmhag
Date: 28 Dec 1999 17:35:39
Message: <38693b3b@news.povray.org>
Can someone tell me how to create a 3D (cubic) spline from a list of points in it?
Specificaly, I want to be able to animate the
camera's position in a smooth manner by giving a list of points that it should travel
through in order.  Points that are closer
together should make it travel more slowly.  Does my question even make sense?  If
anyone can help here, thanks in advance.

-Slime