POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Detailed Skull Model : Detailed Skull Model Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:20:57 EDT (-0400)
  Detailed Skull Model
From: Ken
Date: 27 Dec 1999 15:44:07
Message: <3867D0A5.9C2E1D41@pacbell.net>
POV-Users,

 I have recieved a lot of requests for the detailed skull model. I am
getting tired of e-mailing it to people. Because of this for a short
time only I am making it available as a direct download from my website.
If you want it now is the time to take advantage of this offer. The
traffic on my site has been relatively low this month so I am making
it available until the first of January when I will remove it.

The file is around 800k in size and is in .3ds format. There are 3
basic sections to the skull - the skull, the jaw, and individualy
modelled teeth. It is a well behaved model and converts nicely
with 3DWin.

http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/DtldSkul.zip

Cheers,

--
Wishing you Seasons Greetings and A Happy New Millennium !