POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Not quite good news about copyrights : Re: Not quite good news about copyrights Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not quite good news about copyrights
From: Tom Melly
Date: 24 Dec 1999 11:00:02
Message: <38639882@news.povray.org>
I have to agree with Pan on this one ("what's the beef?").

Peter's point about permission is sort of valid, but I feel the logistics
are against it.

It looks as though ditto com would increase traffic to the image owner's
site. They are not taking money away from the image owners, nor claiming
ownership.

Personally, I would thank ditto rather than complain if I found a link to my
site on theirs.