POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm looking for a program... : Re: I'm looking for a program... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm looking for a program...
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 23 Dec 1999 20:52:40
Message: <3862D17A.C0E7516E@xs4all.nl>
TonyB wrote:

> ...that will allow me to take as input a series of images (for
> example, an
> animation output from POV) and put those images in one new image as a
> strip,
> from left to right. Does anyone know of a program that will do this?

Yes, I have something that does that. Don't expect too much, I've made
it for my own use and the fact that _I_ can work with doesn't mean it's
a handy toy. Anyway, you might want to give it a try, just let me know.
Oh, and let me know what type of files you want it to read (it'll wirte
BMPs if that's okay with you). Last remark: Windows only...

Remco