POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Fox Network uses povray??? : Re: Fox Network uses povray??? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fox Network uses povray???
From: Dean MacIsaac Jr
Date: 23 Dec 1999 16:57:32
Message: <38629acc@news.povray.org>
It sounds cheap, but Avid Cinema Soft Pak, and a ATI All In Wonder Capture
card work great.  For digital recording it offers several CODECS and an
option to record out to a VCR and it's only $99 through PC Connections
(software only) ATI Card is more.  Try www.avidcinema.com for more info.

My reference is that I'm the Director of Multimedia Resources at a tech
college in NH, and I use it for our productions.

It's a full blown editor that you can import all frames or a finished clip.
Edit, wipes, and more and it's native format is .mov from quicktime, very
clear.  However it needs a capture card to even install.

Goodluck,

Dean (Future POVer)