POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [Fwd: ANN: Ray Tracing News vol. 12 no. 2 is out] : Re: [Fwd: ANN: Ray Tracing News vol. 12 no. 2 is out] Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:26:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Fwd: ANN: Ray Tracing News vol. 12 no. 2 is out]
From: Bob Crispen
Date: 22 Dec 1999 18:50:54
Message: <38616376.11022BF8@hiwaay.net>
TonyB wrote:

> >I imagine many people in this group will be interested.
>
> Why? Because they mention POV-Ray 3 times?

No, because almost anything Eric finds interesting turns out
to be damn interesting.  He has contributed in so many ways
to so many different aspects of computer graphics that a
survey of his work would likely fill a thick volume.  He
is one of a handful of people that everybody in computer
graphics knows and everybody in computer graphics likes.
--
Bob Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net