POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tragic News in our Community : Re: Tragic News in our Community Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tragic News in our Community
From: David Heys
Date: 20 Dec 1999 23:06:36
Message: <385EFB50.4AA8DDA9@gci.net>
Ken wrote:

>   If you do send Ron an e-mail please use this e-mail address -
> ron### [at] povrayorg

Thanks for posting the email address Ken. On this occasion, I think I'll send my
sympathies through email. Let's all do our best during this holiday season to keep
Ron and his wife in our thoughts. Call it prayers, call it best wishes, call it the
power of positive thoughts. It's my belief that every little bit helps.

David