POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Mpeg2 encoder found : Re: Mpeg2 encoder found Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:16:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mpeg2 encoder found
From: Steve Martin
Date: 20 Dec 1999 08:33:42
Message: <385E2FEE.B41EF6C1@usit.net>
> You can probably blame me for that one :)
>
> I posted a link to your site on the povray.org links page within 19 min.
> of your announcement.

Ken:

Just for the sake of those (like me) whose NG server seems to have
dropped some messages, can you tell me what site you're talking
about? I'd like to check out another MPEG encoder, one that can
handle PPMs, as I'm not happy with the quality I'm getting from the
Berkeley package, but I never saw a message with the site URL.

Thanks.