POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : *** SURVEY *** : Re: *** SURVEY *** Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:26:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: *** SURVEY ***
From: Ken
Date: 17 Dec 1999 05:29:59
Message: <385A0EA0.4654FF7@pacbell.net>
Reinhard Rettelbach wrote:

> seems, a lot of work is to be done in this matter, but I wish to
> encourage you to go on.

I have a lot of energy for this project and I will continue pushing it
until it is completed. Sharing the load with 5 other people over the
internet kind of slows things down a bit but the group effort will pay
off in the long run (Now I know what a miracle POV-Ray itself is).

> You're on a good way IMO.

Thank you.

--
Wishing you Seasons Greetings, A Merry Christmas, and A Happy New Year !