POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : *** SURVEY *** : Re: *** SURVEY *** Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: *** SURVEY ***
From: Ken
Date: 17 Dec 1999 05:03:52
Message: <385A088E.10DBD6EB@pacbell.net>
Sander wrote:

> I am too new at the job to have had time to seriously study the textures. If
> they should go I would be too late, and since I have never tried to make one
> myself, I should say: LET'S KEEP THEM FOR A WHILE. Do you hear me? Don't
> listen to the experienced boys...

It is likely that even if we discontinue many of the older textures we
will have them available for download as a single archive. Rene, the
originator of the site, plans on maintaing the Texture Library in it's
current form on his home page so it will not be dissapearing in the
immediate future anyway.

--
Wishing you Seasons Greetings, A Merry Christmas, and A Happy New Year !