POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : *** SURVEY *** : Re: *** SURVEY *** Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: *** SURVEY ***
From: Ken
Date: 17 Dec 1999 04:56:36
Message: <385A06D9.FD1A52A3@pacbell.net>
Abe wrote:

> Further suggestions include:
>
>   a. give the textures context (e.g. an instance of application).

We hope to.

>   b. give less emphesis to color_maps.

This is a difficult thing to do. Some textures would look like ____
if they were all neon pink :)

>   d. include media densities (e.g. cloud varieties).

The problem with media densities as I said in an earlier reply is that
they are heavily dependant on the objects they are applied to. Media
cloudscapes are really more of an object class item than a texture
class item.

--
Wishing you Seasons Greetings, A Merry Christmas, and A Happy New Year !