POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : *** SURVEY *** : Re: *** SURVEY *** Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:14:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: *** SURVEY ***
From: Ken
Date: 17 Dec 1999 04:50:39
Message: <385A0577.14D4D249@pacbell.net>
David Wilkinson wrote:

> Each jpg page would have an associated page of textual description.

  This will be a manditory feature of the submission process. Each person
submitting a new texture to the collection must provide a breif desciption
of their texture.

P.S. I am not sure that we will offer the images available in a single
or multiple archive download. It would increase bandwidth and storage
resources that we may not have. I think viewing of textures will have
to remain an online activity but I can check into it.

--
Wishing you Seasons Greetings, A Merry Christmas, and A Happy New Year !