POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : *** SURVEY *** : Re: *** SURVEY *** Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: *** SURVEY ***
From: Ken
Date: 17 Dec 1999 04:17:14
Message: <3859FDA5.877B1346@pacbell.net>
Robert J Becraft wrote:

> 1.) Do you think this a useful resource in it's present form ?
>
> Mostly.  I'd like to be able to just download a single texture rather than a
> whole set.

I agree with this. The way the current library is set up you have to download
at a minimum of one .inc file that has several other textures that you may not
be interested in. We will try to fix it so you can preview and download just
the texture that interests you.

--
Wishing you Seasons Greetings, A Merry Christmas, and A Happy New Year !