POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : *** SURVEY *** : Re: *** SURVEY *** Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:25:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: *** SURVEY ***
From: Ken
Date: 17 Dec 1999 04:14:06
Message: <3859FCEC.CBC913D1@pacbell.net>
> I wonder if selected textures solicited from pov users work might be put up
> as examples?

We haven't decided how the textures will be displayed yet but we are
hoping to give the people submitting the new texture a list of possible
objects to apply it to so that it will be properly displayed to the
object type it was intended for. A good radial texture for a sphere
would look bad on a plane and we want to avoid that scenario.

--
Wishing you Seasons Greetings, A Merry Christmas, and A Happy New Year !