POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : *** SURVEY *** : Re: *** SURVEY *** Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:15:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: *** SURVEY ***
From: Ken
Date: 17 Dec 1999 04:08:42
Message: <3859FBA7.9CC4FFD8@pacbell.net>
omniVERSE wrote:

> Waiting for the 3rd Year IRTC cd-rom to arrive here; too late to get those
> textures added if not already there I'd say,

They will not be on your 3rd Year disk. I'll talk to Chris about
the 4th Year disk though :)

> Although a collection of unique or great common textures would be a good
> thing wouldn't it?

 We agree with this. We want to get rid of the simple textures like -

texture{pigment{red 1)}

and concentrate on those that are a little less obvious to the beginner
and even the advanced users out there.

--
Wishing you Seasons Greetings, A Merry Christmas, and A Happy New Year !