POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A modest discovery : Re: A modest discovery Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:25:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A modest discovery
From: Ken
Date: 15 Dec 1999 06:59:15
Message: <385780DA.E9A2350C@pacbell.net>
Sander wrote:

> BTW: I fail to find the place from where I can download the POV sources...

The source files are available in the FTP site under their respective
platforms. For example the source for the windows version is available
as povwin_s.zip in the windows directory.

ftp://ftp.povray.org/pub/povray/Official/

--
Wishing you Seasons Greetings, A Merry Christmas, and A Happy New Year !