POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : DTA for Windows : Re: DTA for Windows Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DTA for Windows
From: omniVERSE
Date: 14 Dec 1999 11:38:53
Message: <3856729d@news.povray.org>
I got out DTAwin again to have another look and it obviously has no audio
options at all.  Layer 1 would be there if you wanted to merge multiple
series' of files together.  So I guess you must have opted for that somehow,
either through the "L" button or Insert on the menu bar.
What it's wanting then is a second set of files.  A arrow with red ball in
it shows up on the tool bar and you use that to switch between those series
of files which you would Add (right-side open folder icon).  You must have
accidentally used Insert/Layer (before or after), at least that's one
possibility.

Bob