POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm Older : Re: I'm Older Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:28:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm Older
From: mr art
Date: 13 Dec 1999 23:21:37
Message: <3855C5BB.9A25E19E@gci.net>
Yes, I'm still collecting. It helps me get a sense
of community, of neighbors, and friends. I don't
have faces or voices to put with the names, but
I have birthdays and where you live. With some I
keep their coding methods(handcode, modeler, etc).
For those that publish their ICQ #, I keep that
also.(but I don't give them out) I got e-mail
from someone today that wanted to know if I was
the Mr. Art of ""I'm not old enough yet" fame?"
Fame? Me? Well, I guess. But mostly I just wanted
to get to know everybody.