POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for plastic texture and help files : Re: Looking for plastic texture and help files Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:18:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for plastic texture and help files
From: omniVERSE
Date: 13 Dec 1999 15:43:47
Message: <38555a83@news.povray.org>
Doesn't sound very good anyway, not working okay and then okay again without
reason.  Not sure what the "form" thing is all about you mentioned, though
if unusual POV-Ray errors are showing up then you might have more troubles
later anyway.  I still can manage to uninstall and then reinstall it here
even with all the additional folders and files I make because I just move
them out and back in.  I can understand "laziness" too, it's just not a good
idea to be so.  You might still have to do that so best to at least plan for
a worst case scenario happening.

Bob