POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm Older : Re: I'm Older Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:34:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm Older
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 12 Dec 1999 21:03:03
Message: <385453d7@news.povray.org>
"Jon A. Cruz" <jon### [at] geocitiescom> wrote in message
> So, what's a coco 32? Closest we had here in the States were CoCo 2's and
CoCo
> 3's.

    I may have mis-named it. It was one of Tandy's first ColorComputers and
it had either 32 kb of memory or maybe it was 16 and I just kept wishing I
had waited and got the 32...

    I had to write a program in basic, use it to record information on the
cassette tape and then I used another program to read that info into a
pretty picture. It would do something like 8 colors unless you used "high"
resolution, in which case it drew odd rainbow lines on my little 10"
TV/monitor.