POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Isosurface function list? : Re: Isosurface function list? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 20:59:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface function list?
From: SamuelT
Date: 12 Dec 1999 19:45:02
Message: <3854434F.BECA1FC@aol.com>
I just read your post to the image section again. I'm sorry, I didn't
realize it was a list for public distribution.
    I actually started making my list sometime last week, while at work. It
started when I found out how to make an isosurface cone, and thought, "I should
make a list of these things for reference."

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom

Visit the still unfinished isosurface tutorial: http://members.aol.com/stbenge