POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Default folders for pov? : Re: Default folders for pov? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:03:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Default folders for pov?
From: omniVERSE
Date: 12 Dec 1999 15:57:36
Message: <38540c40@news.povray.org>
I think it does now.  When a file is Opened the folder it was in stays
until next time you open (or save) a file in a different location (another
file in other words) and the original locations are kept for each individual
file even after restarting POV.
  What doesn't stay is the New... then Save as... location, unless that fix
mentioned earlier is done by specifying a Start In folder of the properties
to a shortcut to POV.

Bob