POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The RSJ Website update, Dec 10 1999 : Re: The RSJ Website update, Dec 10 1999 Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:25:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The RSJ Website update, Dec 10 1999
From: omniVERSE
Date: 11 Dec 1999 08:28:21
Message: <38525175@news.povray.org>
I really like that map of your site there but what happened to the mouse
over menu buttons? (or did those have mouse over before?)
  Hey, I know you asked about a CD-ROM model weeks ago and I was going to
try and update what I have here and never got around to continuing with it.
However it is changed from before when I might have sent your CD.inc file
back with the other changes I did to it.  So I'll send it over again.

Bob