POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Size of .tga image : Re: Size of .tga image Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Size of .tga image
From: Daniel Pirch
Date: 6 Dec 1999 13:38:14
Message: <384c0296@news.povray.org>
I could be possible that the paint program uses an external filter to load
the file. I had a similar problem with tif files, they were much lager then
they should be. I think this is because the filters output a vector image or
something like that, and the paint program converts it back to a bitmap.

I used Paint Shop Pro (on Windows 95), but with other paint programs
installed later that may have caused the problem.

In PSP, the WMF import size is set to 100x100 by default. You can make it
not to use external filters at File >Preferences >General> import filters.

--
Daniel Pirch
dpi### [at] gmxnet