POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering speed : Re: Rendering speed Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:20:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering speed
From: Lance Birch
Date: 6 Dec 1999 07:34:25
Message: <384bad51@news.povray.org>
The same thing happens when using MAX.  If I start a really huge render and
then exit it sometimes takes a few minutes to free all the disk swap space
it's allocated in the windows virtual memory swap file.  Although if I kill
it through Ctrl+Alt+Del it will free it all immediately.  I think this is
just a windows memory issue in general.

--
Lance.
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone