POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3dnoise docs : Re: 3dnoise docs Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3dnoise docs
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 9 Dec 1999 08:53:26
Message: <384FB39F.7E8E599D@my-dejanews.com>
Yes, I'm wondering about the parameters that can go into the equation.  I've
made things that look OK with just linear modifications to x,y,z.  Is there
a source doc or source paragraph somewhere?  I was told that they just plain
forgot to include this in one of the latest releases of superpatch.

I'm also wondering about bounding isosurfaces with isosurfaces.  I actually
wanted a fine-pitch noise3d to show up only where a large scale noise3d
exists.  What I have tried so far (CSG) only leads to the intersecting
surfaces. . .