POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : LINK FOR KEN !!! : LINK FOR KEN !!! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  LINK FOR KEN !!!
From: Fabian Brau
Date: 9 Dec 1999 04:49:19
Message: <384F7BAE.7A841380@umh.ac.be>
Hello Ken,

some links for the povray link page :)!

Fabian.

PS: perhaps you already have some of these links. But I don't think
you have the texture links (I didn't see them).

1) http://graphtallica.ingava.com/  (free textures mostly 256*256 and
gif format. Quake style textures. 3.2 Mb zipped. Middle quality)

2) http://www.teleport.com/~rs3/ (free 43 very high quality textures
jpg)

3) http://www.planethalflife.com/studio/ (free textures for free project
only. Just give credit. 19.1 Mb zipped. Bmp mostly and some jpg +
tutorial to make texture with photoshop)

4) http://mcn.simplenet.com/painter/seamless/ (tutorial to make seamless
textures)

5) http://www.radiks.net/~lannie/ (Very nice page, tons of links!)

Many link to good stuff here:

a) Bryce stuff, Raydream stuff, poser stuff (in these 3 categories
one can find object in dxf or obj format and convert it!)
b) Textures link (the best are given above)
c) Photoshop, paint shop pro, painter ressources (tutorial etc...)
d) Fonts, background etc...

6) http://redrival.com/skr/winmorph/ (a freeware morphing program)

7) http://ftp.sunet.se/nonags/index.html (to find a freeware or
shareware program)