POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : *** SURVEY *** : Re: *** SURVEY *** Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: *** SURVEY ***
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 8 Dec 1999 10:03:19
Message: <384E7348.3C661B99@giwersworld.org>
Matt Giwer wrote:

>         When I started POV a year ago (how time does fly when waiting
> for something to render) I found the most common POV thing was
> textures. And as a newbie I started collecting them. I never did
> get around to erasing them.
>
>         At first I tried using what I found but always found myself
> tweaking them.
>
>         At most how about a single (a few?) compressed file?

	And ... Texture View was the only thing I found useful as a
beginner and that had more than enough samples to show what was
going on with the syntax options.

--
http://www.giwersworld.org/artiii/

Oh my God! They've rendered Kenny!

How to profit from the end of civilization as know it available
here soon.