POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Focal blur and ultra_wide_angle camera : Focal blur and ultra_wide_angle camera Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:20:45 EDT (-0400)
  Focal blur and ultra_wide_angle camera
From: Rico
Date: 8 Dec 1999 02:19:30
Message: <384E0641.5A1FCAC0@hotmail.com>
Hi all,

Is it possible to get focal blurring with an ultra_wide_angle camera ?
I tried to obtain this effect in my current project : when I comment the
"ultra_wide" in the camera definition, it's ok, I get the desired
blurring; and when I uncomment it, I get a classic picture. Is it
alright ? I didn't see anything in the help file according to that.
Btw, I'm using pov 3.1g with superpatch 3.1g.

--
A+
Rico.

http://members.xoom.fr/ejeanton/