POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Associating files with PovRay : Re: Associating files with PovRay Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Associating files with PovRay
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 4 Dec 1999 00:07:40
Message: <3848a19c@news.povray.org>
"Ken" <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote :

> If you open
> a .mcr file now you get none highlighted code on your screen becuase
> it isn't automaticaly recognized by the editor as .pov or .inc code.

    Also (I just noticed and it made me mad) I am so tired of typing in
MyMacro.mcr and having pov change it to MyMacro.mcr.pov

    ...OK..."MyMacro.mcr" works but after thirty or fourty times of
forgetting to do that and having to re-save it and then delete the other
file it starts to wear. Choosing "all files" works but that is a second best
solution also...