POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Mpeg2 encoder found : Re: Mpeg2 encoder found Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mpeg2 encoder found
From: omniVERSE
Date: 3 Dec 1999 05:32:43
Message: <38479c4b@news.povray.org>
I can confirm that Png files can be used.  However, like Dick, I cannot seem
to find a suitable setup if there is one, and which also can play the
resulting M2v file back correctly in MS Media Player 6.4 (or another mpeg
player).  I've tried most every feasible way to run the encoder so
somethings eluding me still.  I'll keep at it until I drop it due to
frustration because the Png format is nice to use directly.  Afterall the
animations do play, just strangely and without loopability.

Bob