POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Mpeg2 encoder found : Re: Mpeg2 encoder found Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:28:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mpeg2 encoder found
From: omniVERSE
Date: 2 Dec 1999 22:08:25
Message: <38473429@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message

> You just might become a hero for this :)

Maybe not if others get the same transfer rate I'm getting here trying to
D/L the file.  Over 20 minutes it looks like for a 0.9 Meg file??  Probably
just my bad luck.
There couldn't be a better concept than Png to Mpg for POV-Ray animation
making I believe.  Way to go.  Hope I can get it to work here.

 Bob