POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Math group? : Re: Math group? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:25:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Math group?
From: Josh English
Date: 2 Dec 1999 15:19:33
Message: <3846D453.1D0BDFC@spiritone.com>
I agree with ingo, a new group probably isn't the solution. advanced.users
is, and we should probably respond to math queries and bring them to the
advanced users group, like we take an off topic discussion to p.o.t now.

As far as your problem is concerned, are you talking about a
smooth_triangle mesh? I did that recently thanks to Warp (I think it was
Warp, one of our kind fellows here directed me to the Read Me file which
explained everything)

--

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom