POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Math Question : Re: Math Question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Math Question
From: Rico
Date: 2 Dec 1999 11:39:50
Message: <3846A099.BBDC99D5@hotmail.com>
Hi Robert,

I used this kind of stuff few months ago to place eyes looking at the
viewer
(the camera location).
Just let let few seconds to find this in my hard drive. hem... hem....
hem....
ok, I get it !
Instead of a copy/paste piece of scene, I give you a small complete one,
totally FREE of charges. Lucky guy !! It's in the p.b.s-f group.
And for the same price, I gave you my prism eyes.
It was something I was working on for the Horror round, but I didn't
managed to finish the scene before the end of the competition.
You can change camera position and camera look_at to be sure that the
eyes follow the camera.

A+
Rico.