POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : tanslucent textures : tanslucent textures Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  tanslucent textures
From: Rainer Ludwig
Date: 1 Dec 1999 05:05:36
Message: <3844F2ED.47E56907@gmx.net>
Is it possible to create translucent textures with povray, so I can see
that there is a lightsource behind an object without seeing the object?
Has someone  an idea how to do that, I couldn't figure it out yet. The
only way I see at the moment is the possibility of assigning a
lightsource to an object, but that feature you can't use working with
the moray 3.1 editor (as far as I know).

Thanks

Rainer