POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Re: Motion Blurring : Re: Toughts about implementing motion-blur in POV-Ray... Server Time
2 May 2024 11:10:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Toughts about implementing motion-blur in POV-Ray...
From: Nigel Stewart
Date: 30 Nov 1999 19:51:10
Message: <3843FE5E.199B6E84@nigels.com>
> : be to use bezier curves for this. It would rule-out hand-writing scenes
> : with motion blur, but who cares. It's time to say goodbye to it anyway
>
>   Nonsense. You will never be able to achieve the same functionality that
> a scripting language gives you with a graphical modeller.

I think there is room for compromise.  I think it's fair to say that
some kind of hybrid would be the ideal.  I don't see why I should
deal with a text editor to change the color of an object - I should
be able to click my way through the heirachy.  But, I wouldn't
accept this at the price of loosing POV script!

--
Nigel Stewart (nig### [at] nigelscom)
Research Student, Software Developer, Tokyo Dweller