POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : New group... : New group... Server Time
1 Jul 2024 06:01:23 EDT (-0400)
  New group...
From: Timothy Farley
Date: 28 Nov 1999 18:10:17
Message: <3841b659@news.povray.org>
I've thought about asking the POV-Team to add a new group to this server,
perhaps you can tell me what you think, so that I can see if there is
support for my idea.

I would like to see a group devoted to sPatch users. People could chat about
sPatch, post tutorials, tips tricks and even their sPatch project files
(*.spt)

I know that the sPatch project has been abandoned by it's writer, but
perhaps if we could spark enough newfound interest in the program, we could
convince the author to release his source code to another developer.

Let me know what you think, please!
Thanks in advance
- Tim -