POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoVRay-API : Re: PoVRay-API Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoVRay-API
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 26 Nov 1999 10:56:25
Message: <383eada9@news.povray.org>
In article <383### [at] radiok2rde> , "Martin T. Thoma"
<mar### [at] radiok2rde> wrote:

> .. it does ?? :-)) Ok, I only looked ar it for a very short time...
> Thanx ! Is this the API they are speaking in the license-agreement ??

This is the "The Windows version has a GUI-extension API and the ability to
replace the text editor." part.
There is no official documentation of all the internal callbacks (i.e. those
to show preview images), you just look into the source code and find out
yourself :-)

     Thorsten