POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm Back -- and things are looking up : Re: I'm Back -- and things are looking up Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:30:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm Back -- and things are looking up
From: TonyB
Date: 25 Nov 1999 19:56:21
Message: <383ddab5@news.povray.org>
>Well, I have a new idea. I still like blue, tho. =P

Well, you decide then.

>Well, that's going to have to wait until I get a better server - right now,
>it's only on a cable modem , and the bandwidth restrictions are harsh.

"Only" a cable modem? Oh, well. I hope we get "better" soon.

>and now for my terrible secret: I haven't used povray in better than 6
>months, and I probably won't again.

It doesn't matter if you haven't used it in a while, you can still get back
into the swing of things. Why don't you want to use it again?

>It's not efficient for graphic and webdesign.

Would you mind explaining that? And what do you use in it's stead?

>I still whole-heartedly support it, but it's just too time
>consuming for me.

And IRC isn't? ;)

>I still tell people about, and promote it everywhere, and
>I can still code in it.... but I don't actually use it.  =/

Good... yet not. Sad actually. At least you're still there for us, and that
counts a lot. Thanks for helping keep things alive for the rest of us.