POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Amazing Discovery! : Re: Amazing Discovery! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:23:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Amazing Discovery!
From: omniVERSE
Date: 24 Nov 1999 08:26:58
Message: <383be7a2@news.povray.org>
I made my own pov stereoviewer quite a while ago too, just guessed at the
construction but I ended up with double pairs of mirrors angled a little
more and less than 45 degrees.  The renders using it to make the stereo
pairs was slow and camera field of view is constrained a lot that way,
although I did work out enough of a adjustability to suffice for average
scenes.
At least I ended up with a model of it so a rendering of itself was worth
the making ; )

Bob