POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Foreign Launguage POV-Ray Newsgroups ? : Re: Foreign Launguage POV-Ray Newsgroups ? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:26:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Foreign Launguage POV-Ray Newsgroups ?
From: Steve
Date: 27 Nov 1999 08:44:45
Message: <383FD9D5.54E64890@ndirect.co.uk>
That would be a good idea.  I think I could find time to
read a Spanish group and keep my Spanish up to date, but I
don't seem to find time to read or listen to the news in
Spanish.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps