POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some musings about POV-Ray and Java... : Re: Some musings about POV-Ray and Java... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some musings about POV-Ray and Java...
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 26 Nov 1999 18:50:00
Message: <383F1C6A.644517A@xs4all.nl>
Johannes Hubert wrote:

> Well, I guess it is rather a strange idea, since probably no-one would
> use
> it anyway... :-)
>
> Johannes.

Although I think your idea is good I'm afraid your conclusion is even
better.

I've tried making something that is very vaguely similar to something
that comes a teeny bit in this direction until it occurred to me that
the benefit was too slow for the effort: you're trying to help people
who are addicted to typing POV-scripts. They're lost.

On the other hand if there's anyone who'd like to give this a try I'd
very much like to see (test) the results.

Good luck anyway :)

Remco