POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Foreign Launguage POV-Ray Newsgroups ? : Re: Foreign Launguage POV-Ray Newsgroups ? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Foreign Launguage POV-Ray Newsgroups ?
From: Luciano Pennini
Date: 26 Nov 1999 10:20:38
Message: <383EA22F.8E5CA300@writeme.com>
Sander wrote:

> I speak, read, write Dutch (read about 75% Spanish, 95% French and German)
> and generally use English for POV.
> My suggestion would be not to start foreign language groups:

I don't know.  I think that creating a new ng for foreign languges it's a good
idea.  Sometimes you don't know how to ask the right question in a foreign
language.  And sometimes you don't know the language at all (Dutch for a start).

> non-participants would have the funny feeling they are missing something,
> while the foreigners would also have to read all the English groups.
> Sander

Don't agree here.  If you don't know english you'll have the ugly feeling that
you're missing everything.

By the way Tony, no sos el unico.  Pero debes admitir que a veces es un poco
dificil explicar algunas cosas.

Saludos, Take care, auf viedersehen (rusty german <g>), etc, etc, etc
Luciano