POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Foreign Launguage POV-Ray Newsgroups ? : Re: Foreign Launguage POV-Ray Newsgroups ? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:15:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Foreign Launguage POV-Ray Newsgroups ?
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 26 Nov 1999 04:37:38
Message: <383E54F5.601F67C8@inapg.inra.fr>
TonyB wrote:

One of the advantages of having a non-English speaking group like the
French-speaking one is that it allows national pov users who don't understand
English or, more frequently, who don't dare to write it, to have access to pov
ressources. It is amazing how many requests we have in the French group for
translations of the POV documentation, or for help on topics covered in the doc
but hard to grasp for a non-English speaking user. Also the Belgian, Canadian of
French people in the official povray NG often report information back to the
French NG (and I include Ken Tyler who seems on the verge to moving to France
soon ;). I think this is very useful for these users.
Por ejemplo, creo que a muchos hispanoparlantes les gustarian tener un grupo

NG oficial, y quizas participarian en un grupo hispanico.

G.