POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Amazing Discovery! : Re: Amazing Discovery! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Amazing Discovery!
From: Markus Becker
Date: 23 Nov 1999 04:42:45
Message: <383A6351.3BF89E7F@zess.uni-siegen.de>
Peter Popov wrote:
> I tried Descent once with the Cybermax glasses (was it Cybermax?).

Yes, it was CyberMax(x). I tried it at a show in Boston. Amazing.
Evem lowly MS's Ultimate Flight (or how it is named) was amazing.
Flying a curve and looking to the left over the wing, I was tempted
to puke....

> Darn, it really looked like my monitor was 100 meters deep. I hardly
> resisted the temptation to go behind it and see where those robots
> were coming from :)

I don't need glasses for that. If they shoot at me, I always evade
to one side or the other ;-)

Markus
--
Der deutsche Schlager ist aus dem Klofenster gesprungen....